[TriZPUG] Plone Hosting

Ben Donnelly bendonnelly at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:40:31 CEST 2008

Hi Chris-

Dreamhost doesn't allow plone on virtual accounts: too systems
intensive. At least that was the case a few years ago. I did get it to
compile and run, before running across documentation that said it
wasn't supported/allowed. As a middleground solution, you could get a
dedicated server account, do the install yourself, and spin off little
plone sites within that zope service pretty quickly and easily. If you
figure to be pitching Plone pretty frequently, I go that route.

- Bendy