[TriZPUG] Plone Hosting

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Sat Jul 12 00:13:42 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 05:45:30PM -0400, Chris Rossi wrote:
> Hi Ben, have you seen this?
>
> http://www.dreamhostps.com/

I'm in the process of moving my website to Datarealm's virtual hosting
service (http://www.virtual-dedicated.net/) Depending on how much RAM and
disk space you need, it can be a real deal.  I'm trying their lowest end,
64MB RAM, $4.95/month service, since I just have static web pages and cgi
scripts at the moment. Their $20/month option gets you 256MB RAM; is that
enough to run Plone?

I've used Datarealm/Rackmounted.com for dedicated hosting for our regional
homeschooling association, with good results.

David H

--
David Handy
Computer Programming is Fun!