[TriZPUG] Plone Hosting

Robert Geiger robert at geigers.net
Sat Jul 12 05:53:29 CEST 2008

godaddy virtual servers are available with root access on fedora OS.
You can install anything you like.  I've been running plone sites for
several years on them.  They do DNS, email+lists, etc.  You just have to
tweak the Apache configuration and away you go.  Runs like a garden hose
and it's about $40 per month.