[triangle-zpug] Tonight's meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Mar 26 18:37:27 CET 2008

On 3/26/2008 12:43 PM, Mike Revoir wrote:
> I wasn't able to attend last night's meeting as my son was sick, but would a
> night other than Wednesday be possible? I know that no night is perfect for
> everyone, but Wednesday is the one night that I cannot attend. If Wednesday
> works best for everyone else, then please don't stick with Tuesday's just
> for me.

As you are host of our largest attended meetings, I think your opinion
matters most.

How bad are Thursdays? Who would object to fourth Thursdays?

Also, I'd like to apologize to Lee Nelson and Josh Johnson for the low
turnout last night. Especially with Lee driving to Chapel Hill to
present. If the people at UNC at not going to show up, I'd be in favor
of only having meetings at Duke and Capstrat, where people do show up.
The only reason we started having meeting rotate to UNC every third
month was to accommodate the UNC folks who said they would be more
likely to attend meetings at UNC.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530