[triangle-zpug] Bootcamparama

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu May 1 16:30:54 CEST 2008

hey, gang! i just got off the phone with joel burton. we have our
classroom reservations in the super-posh school of pharmacy
videoconference auditoriums. and registration for plone boot camp,
advanced plone boot camp, and pycamp will be opening next week! get
ready for a massive brain infusion in august.

also, i just noticed that for the second time in two months, the
trizpug.org process was manually shutdown. I just brought it back up in
case you were missing it and too shy to say anything about it. but i'll
be taking steps to insure that doesn't happen again. sorry.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530