[TriZPUG] TriZPUG Bootcamparama 2008

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon May 19 16:38:18 CEST 2008

TriZPUG,

Registration is now open for:

Plone Boot Camp: Customizing Plone, July 28 - August 1

PyCamp: Python Boot Camp, August 4 - 8

Plone Boot Camp: Plone 3 Techniques, August 4 - 8

http://trizpug.org

All of these take place on the campus of the University of North
Carolina at Chapel Hill.

Plone Boot Camp registrations are handled by plonebootcamps.com.

PyCamp registrations are handled by TriZPUG.

PyCamp early bird registration runs through June 30. So register today!

I'm depending on you guys to let me know of any typos or other errors
you see on the registration pages. Thanks.

Also, you do know you can use the new email list now, right. Send your
TriZPUG posts to the new list: trizpug at python.org.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530