[TriZPUG] Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope release party

Jeremy Foshee jeremyfoshee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:19:51 CEST 2009

Folks,
      My apologies for the relatively short notice on this. I know that some
of you may use Ubuntu, so I wanted to make this information available to
you. Below are the details from the Organizer. I can answer any questions
you may have about the party, but please RSVP if you plan to attend:

What: Jaunty Jackalope Release Party

Where: Flying Saucer http://www.beerknurd.com/stores/raleigh
328 West Morgan Street at Harrington
Raleigh, NC 27601
919-821-PINT (7468)

When: Thursday, April 23, 2009
Time: 6-9pm (however was told we could stay until)

Please RSVP to akgraner[at]gmail[dot]com so she can let the Saucer know if
they need rope off more space or not.

Thanks everyone and if you're in the area and can make it please do! Hope to
see you there...:)

-Jeremy