[TriZPUG] Python classes?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Apr 15 18:24:54 CEST 2009

On 4/15/2009 9:20 AM, Philip Semanchuk wrote:
> I have a friend who has some "use it or lose it" training funds
> available to him and is looking to spend it on some Python education. Is
> there anything available in the area?

FYI... The listing below is in Morrisville. I don't know anything about
this guy. He just appeared a few months ago and appropriated the name
"Python Bootcamp." He has not made any attempt to engage with TriZPUG
and is not a member of our email list.

This is for your information and is not an endorsement of the offering.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530