[TriZPUG] Python classes?

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Wed Apr 15 20:55:25 CEST 2009

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, Philip Semanchuk wrote:

> Hi all,

> I have a friend who has some "use it or lose it" training
> funds available to him and is looking to spend it on some
> Python education. Is there anything available in the area?

Not exactly what you asked for, but once a week I teach a
course on programming for Middle School kids, using python
as the teaching language (the emphasis is on learning
programming, rather than python). The notes are at

and it's free (you read the notes and do the exercises).

David Handy, also on this list, has a book on teaching
python to young people.