[TriZPUG] May Meeting Call for Speakers

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Apr 29 00:04:14 CEST 2009

On 4/28/2009 5:26 PM, jj at email.unc.edu wrote:
> I'd like to volunteer to give my plone symposium talk if there's interest. It was supposed to be an 'ArchGenXML sucks' talk to advocate the use of ZopeSkel for content type generation but I think it will be more of a retrospectuve of the many ways to create content types and why they all suck :P

Big interest here! Plus, I think we'd like to help you polish your talk
for the Symposium. The meeting announcement has been updated with your
offer:

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/may-09-mtg/

Any other speaker proposals for May?

Lightning talks. Have yours ready. If you don't give it at the meeting,
you can give it at the after-meeting. :)

Also, when writing the email list, please use your subscribed address so
that list moderators don't have to approve your post.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530