[TriZPUG] Django development sprint in the Triangle, Dec 12-13

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Tue Dec 1 19:57:35 CET 2009

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that we'll be hosting a local Django Development
sprint in the Triangle area of North Carolina next weekend (Dec 12 and 13).
A development sprint is an excuse to get together, write some code, and have
a good time doing it.  The purpose of this sprint will be to help finish
features and push out bug fixes in preparation for the Django 1.2 release.
If you're interested in coming to work on other open source Django-based
projects, that's welcome too.

We'll be meeting in Carrboro Creative Coworking (205 Lloyd St, Carrboro, NC
27510) and we'll be there to open the doors at 9am both days.

For more information, please check out the corresponding wiki page and RSVP
via Eventbrite if you're interested:

http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Sprint200912TriangleNC

http://django-triangle-dec-09.eventbrite.com/

We have a couple sponsors so far, but there's still room for more, so check
out the sponsors section of the wiki and add yourself (or your company) if
you'd like to bring something.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Tobias