[TriZPUG] TriZPUG December 2009 Holiday Party: Lightning Talks and You!

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Dec 16 18:14:52 CET 2009

Reminder... Holiday party is tomorrow... details below...

This holiday party is about sharing. Bring your lightning talk to share.
There will be plenty of comestibles for sharing.

Among the giveaways for people who share are the following brand new books:

Natural Language Processing With Python
Dive Into Python 3 (Completely revised)
Beginning Python Visualization
Programming Collective Intelligence (all example code in Python)
Foundations of Agile Python Development
Expert Python Programming