[TriZPUG] Django CMS

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Dec 18 18:22:49 CET 2009

Some of us were hanging around after the meeting last night trying to
remember of the name of the Django CMS. The one I was trying to think of
was PyLucid. But it turns out there's a bunch of them:

http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/CMSAppsComparison

Ben Donnelly, thanks for all the effort you made yesterday that made our
meeting a success.

Kurt Grandis, thanks for calling shotgun on the presentation for our
next meeting. The meeting notice is already up:

http://trizpug.org/Members/bac/jan-10-mtg/
http://twitter.com/trizpug

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530