[TriZPUG] ZMI feature: quick question

Robert Kraus krausr at mail.fpg.unc.edu
Mon Jan 12 21:25:31 CET 2009

Group,
We now are running a new plone server (Win2003) that was generated by a
buildout script. In our original Windows install using Plone-3.0.6.exe,
ZMI had a very full fledged control panel menu. When I open the ZMI now
with the url *localhost/manage* I have none of the navigation features
that I used to have. When I use *manage/control_panel*/ I can get a left
nav bar with some navigation features, but still not as many as I
remember seeing in the earlier install.

Foremost, I am looking for a way to manage the zopedb, i.e., compact the
DB from the ZMI, rather than from Site setup within plone. Is there a
way to do this? I recall it being so but forget how.

Thanks for any help on this (this afternoon if possible)

Robert

--

Robert Kraus, Web Services Administrator
FPG Child Development Institute

email: 	fpgwebmaster at mail.fpg.unc.edu
	krausr at mail.fpg.unc.edu
phone:	919.962.7310