[TriZPUG] Meeting tomorrow

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jan 21 14:22:53 CET 2009

My Dad had a massive stroke this morning. I'm in Tampa trying to get
back home. I'm sorry but I won't be able to present on Python 3000
tomorrow or host the meeting. I suggest you meet in Phillips 328
instead and post a notice on the door of the Chapman 4th floor Marine
Sciences suite, please. Phillips 328 is already reserved as a backup
and is always unlocked. There are about ten of you who are managers of
the site and can make the changes to the meeting notice in my folder
and on the front page. Don't forget to pimp the special March meeting
at the meeting tomorrow. Thanks and don't worry. If you go ahead and
meet that would be the biggest help. -Chris

Sent from my iPhone