[TriZPUG] gdkimlib?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jun 10 19:22:41 CEST 2009

On 6/10/2009 12:35 PM, Paul Godley wrote:
> I have some 10 year old code I'm trying to get running on current
> hardware. (I need USB support not available on the RH6 relic running
> now.) It imports GdkImlib and I can't find it as a Fedora package or a
> source tarball. Does anyone know where it might still be available for
> download? Fedora 10 is my platform now.

GdkImlib will not even compile for current versions of GTK:

http://freeware.sgi.com/Installable/imlib-1.9.14-sgipl1.html

Use GdkPixbuf:

http://faq.pygtk.org/index.py?querytype=simple&query=pixbuf&req=search
http://www.pygtk.org/docs/pygtk/class-gdkpixbuf.html
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk-pixbuf/

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530