[TriZPUG] TriZPUG Meeting, Thursday, March 19th

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Mar 20 19:32:49 CET 2009

I'd like the thank Mike for hosting last night and a big thanks to Dr.
Sherwood for one of the most interesting TriZPUG meeting presentations I
have seen. I especially like the philosophy behind VPython.

Please welcome Alex Ray to the list. Alex is in textile engineering at
NCSU and may be helping us return to hosting TriZPUG meetings on the
NCSU campus again in the future.

Our next meeting will be at a new location.

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/apr-09-mtg

Brad Crittenden has arranged for us to meet at Carrboro Creative Coworking:

http://www.carrborocoworking.com/

So if you were wondering what the coworking movement is all about, come
find out at the April meeting. Carrboro Creative Coworking is within
short walking distance of Milltown and The BBQ Joint and has free
on-premises parking. Ruby and Erlang groups also meet there.

Chris Rossi, would you want to do one of the presentations you were
asking about at the meeting last night (repoze.bfg prep presentations on
WSGI, Paste, etc.)?

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530