[TriZPUG] informal Triangle Django Users Group starting

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Mon Nov 9 20:23:58 CET 2009

I agree with Chris.

I honestly don't think the problem has been that we focus on Zope/
Plone, it's just that most of the people who talk happen to be doing
Zope/Plone stuff (it's sort of a group therapy thing ;)).

Like Chris, I'd come to Django-related meetings, even though my work
focus is different, but I have a hard time justifying the devotion of
more of my free time for something specific.

I kind of resent the idea that people who know Plone/Zope aren't
interested in Django and vice-versa. My interest in this group has
always been python first, and congregating with other python people
second.

JJ