[TriZPUG] Want to present on MoinMoin, when are the next couple of meetings?

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Wed Nov 11 14:47:09 CET 2009

David Handy wrote:
> It's going to get a little crazy the next couple of months with the
> holidays, so I'm basically announcing my intent to present (is that
> how
> shotgun rules work?) but when exactly when I present depends on how
> meeting
> times match up with family schedule.

Nope, this is not how it works. :P

> So when/where are the next couple of meetings?

This is what you should have asked first. Then, pick a meeting you can
come to, and make your intent to present _at that meeting_ known. No
need to convince anyone, or justify it. Nobody will argue (really!)*.
We can even handle multiple presentations!

The meetings, if we know where they're going to be, will be posted at http://www.trizpug.org/
, as are the usual meeting locales and meeting frequency..

to quote said site:

"""
TriZPUG meetings <http://trizpug.org/meetings> are either at Duke, UNC
or Carrboro Creative Coworking, or NCSU depending on what we feel like
in any given month, usually on the fourth Thursday with a special
holiday meeting in early December. We could probably meet at your
place if you feel like having us over. We'll even bring the chips and
dip. See the Calendar portlet to the right of this paragraph or our
Meetings <http://trizpug.org/meetings/> page for meeting announcements.
"""

If nobody's scheduled one or figured out where it'll be hosted, offer
to host! We are not shy about meeting at your house if you don't have
a conference room you can get to after hours ;) (I'm only partially
kidding)

JJ

* I haven't seen anyone try, but you might get some backlash if you
try to give a talk about something way off-topic, like your personal
private feelings about the way jello wiggles. But seriously, people
will probably not argue that. I know I wouldn't ;)

p.s.
I tried to send this twice from home and it never went through
*crossed fingers* I apologize if this ends up being a tripple posting :P