[TriZPUG] Josh Johnson Nominated for IRC Superstar Award

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Oct 1 17:37:54 CEST 2009

I want to let you know that TriZPUG's own Josh Johnson was recently
nominated for the #plone Superstar Award:

http://plone.org/foundation/newsitems/plone-irc-superstar-contest-winners

The award went to the the person who was most helpful on #plone during
the month of August. The grand prize was basically a free ride to Plone
Conference in Budapest.

Disclaimer: I was a judge in the contest. However, as a judge, I did not
particiapte in nominations. It was a very close contest.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530