[TriZPUG] fw: TriJUG: Web Development with Jython

Frank Wierzbicki fwierzbicki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:07:11 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche at pobox.com> wrote:
Tom,

Thanks for cross-posting this!  I think someone canceled last minute
and they asked me to give a talk that night.

When I get my PyCon talk submission together (which will be soon since
the due date is October 1) I'd like to set up a presentation for
TriZPUG.  I know that I just need to go to the wiki and grab a slot,
so I'll do that.  It will be a very different subject vs. this TriJUG
talk (right now I'm thinking it will be about integration strategies
between Java and Jython -- or how to write Java without writing Java
:)

-Frank