[TriZPUG] TriZPUG September 2009 Meeting: Cheetah Templates

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Sep 25 23:41:39 CEST 2009

Here's last night's presentation in a variety of formats including
online viewing:

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/cheetah-online/

I made corrections and added a few slides. Kurt, the placeholder
substitution order is on the next to last slide.

Thanks for the great turn out. We overflowed the room. Thanks to Bendy
for hosting. Thanks to Kurt for the doughnuts.

Our next meeting will be in Chapel Hill on Thursday October 22 at 7pm at
Carrboro Creative Coworking (http://www.carrborocoworking.com/). Brad
Crittenden will be running the meeting and I will be out of town. More
later.

Please speak up on this list if you want to present at the next meeting.
The more the merrier.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530