[TriZPUG] TriZPUG Digest, Vol 22, Issue 10

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Feb 17 16:11:12 CET 2010

On 2/16/2010 5:10 PM, Michael Clemmons wrote:
> I have a friend charlie who both wants to tour some of the local hardware
> recycling in the area and go check out some "hackspaces", which are just
> houses with lab benchs for hardware and software projects.  He also is
> thinking of trying to check out some of the pycon events depending on
> availability of tickets and such.

Tickets at the door are $400 each.

They will still have you go to
https://us.pycon.org/2010/register/default/register to register, and
then just pay at the registration table instead of pay online.

> I have a place for he and I to stay while we are in town and we might be
> able to offer another bed or room to sleep in which is only afew minutes via
> subway to the hotel if Chris or anyone else is interested.

Paging Cliff Dyer. Paging Mr. Dyer. Place to stay on aisle 4.

> I'm leaving thursday at 3 to go with the Caktus group but we have a full car
> if anyone can  take charlie and/or possibly give me a ride back after
> tuesdays since thats when Caktus leave that would be great(so 1 there and 1
> back(anytime) is all thats needed but 1 there and 2back after tues is
> preffered).  If anyone can take someone there and back you should let me
> know and ill check through list-serv logs as well.   I'd like to stay longer
> if possible and spend time with a close friend.

I leave Thursday at 6am from my place and return on Monday pretty at the
hour I feel like it. I can't stay until Tuesday. But my offer of rides
at the times stated stands.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530