[TriZPUG] Two Events

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jan 29 21:12:09 CET 2010

I knew this was going to happen. I just didn't know it was going to
happen tomorrow. If you just happen to be in Seattle tomorrow, this is
well work going to, especially the part about PyModel:

http://www.seapig.org/NWPD10

Maybe we can have an event like that in the future. Past Northwest
Python Days have been very successful. The first one brought in about
140 people and $3000 for the PSF.

A bunch of us have been going to/presenting at/sprinting with the
following event for the last couple of years and so I want to make sure
you know the dates for 2010:

http://weblion.psu.edu/events/plone-symposium-east-2010/plone-symposium-east-2010

I was notified today that I will give the three-day condensed version of
PyCamp at that event again this year. So if you know anyone in need of
three days of Python push-ups, registration will be open soon.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530