[TriZPUG] November Meeting Call for Talks

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Nov 9 18:09:24 CET 2010

In November we are meeting next week on Thursday the 18th because the
fourth Thursday is Thanksgiving.

If all goes well, we'll also be meeting at Red Hat HQ in Raleigh on the
NCSU Centennial Campus at 7pm, where parking is abundant.

I'm prodding to see if anyone wants to call shotgun on any major
presentations for the meeting. We can always and also have lightning
talks. But I know there are a few of you out there who have been
planning a feature length talk for awhile. So I'm just throwing out the
chance to afix your name to the meeting theme for this month.

I'd like to thanks Chris Rossi for a fine presentation on repoze.catalog
last month. I love a presentation where we walk through code.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530