[TriZPUG] Fwd: New Nightlight Hours! Plus, Binary Marketing Show / Old Time Jam / 919 Noise / Peter Pendergrass / DJ Steph Russ / Crooked Cabaret

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Sep 7 20:30:48 CEST 2010

On 9/7/2010 12:54 PM, Mike Revoir wrote:
> I've got the room reserved; just waiting on someone to pipe up with
> discussion topics :) Would anyone going to DjangoCon be willing to give a
> lightning talk? Anyone else on another topic?

At an impromptu TriZPUG non-meeting a couple of weeks ago, Cacktus
indicated they are sending six people to DjangoCon. I suppose they are
there now! And they were cajoled into agreeing to give that many
lightning talks about the best thing they learned at DjangoCon for the
next meeting.

So I'm expecting six lightning talks. :) Call it DjangoCon Recap, maybe.

And the meeting always should go on whether there's a topic or not. The
best meetings haven't had topics in advance. The topic is always... Python!

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530