[TriZPUG] TriZPUG April 2011 Meeting: Your Talk Goes Here

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Apr 4 16:07:58 CEST 2011

We're meeting at Carrboro Creative Coworking at 7pm on Thursday, April 28.

Lately, I've seen some mighty opinionated folks expressing themselves in
this group. That lets me know you've got plenty to talk about. So if
you'd like to address this group's next meeting, please post a message
here to let us know what your talk will be like.

I'd certainly be glad to post meeting announcements which pimp the talk
you are going to give at the next or any subsequent meeting.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530