[TriZPUG] How about a talk on our development methodology?

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Sat Apr 9 20:04:31 CEST 2011

I've been wanting to put together a presentation on our development
methodology to help explain it to our users and convey it to other
developers, but since it's not strictly applicable python, I wasn't sure
if it would be appropriate for the group.

I can get my slides in order by the meeting, does anyone object to me
presenting?

Thanks,
JJ

P.S.
If it helps, we've developed a management tool in Plone to assist, I can
also talk about that :)

--
Josh Johnson
Applications Analyst