[TriZPUG] TriZPUG June 2011 Meeting: Call For Talks

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Jun 20 18:01:51 CEST 2011

Thanks to Mike Revior, this week's TriZPUG meeting will be back at our
Duke University North Pavillion location:

http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/jun-11-mtg

Call shotgun on the meeting topic now. Show us your stuff!

Thanks for Brian Jinwright for showing off his Pooter WSGI framework at
the last meeting and for getting the meeting video ball rolling. (Hm,
I'm picturing the video ball rolling as kind of like the opening credits
of The Prisoner.)

Just an FYI, I may or may not be at this meeting, depending on how
frantic I am with last minute PyCamp logistics. (We're at that stage
where the PyCampers are realizing they need to install Python before
class and are asking questions via email about things like how to set
their Windows 7 environment variables. Pray for me.) I think y'all have
demonstrated you know have to have a meeting on your own. :)

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530