[TriZPUG] Python / Django / *.py Jam night -- 27 September 2011 Tuesday at 6 p.m., UNC-CH Room 3204 at Venable-Murray Hall

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Fri Sep 23 18:21:09 CEST 2011

On Sep 23, 2011, at 8:43 AM, Josh Johnson wrote:
> If anyone is interested in working on these things, this wekeend I can elaborate on what they are, what needs to be done, etc. I'll need to put the buildout repo up on github (it's publically available read-only until I get redmine up), etc, etc.

Josh,

If it's not too premature, I'm still psyched about building a web UI for Crushinator (fourth on your list, but #1 in my heart). I think a website could be really valuable as a repository for shared recipes and best practices, as well as a live demo and coaching tool for working with Crushinator.

I have lots of notes from your presentation in July. I was thinking maybe some exploratory mockups, just to see if the idea has legs.

  =jimA=