[TriZPUG] Fwd: [group-organizers] Example PSF grant proposal for meetup.com fee reimbursement

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Apr 30 21:35:28 CEST 2012

On 3/26/2012 10:02 AM, Tobias McNulty wrote:
> In light of the recent discussion about possibly using meetup, I thought
> I'd forward this along in case the relevant parties hadn't seen it yet.

Thanks. Just now seeing this as the [group-organizers] string in the
subject line caused this to go to my [group-organizers] email folder,
which doesn't get read nearly as often as the [TriZPUG] folder. :)

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530