[TriZPUG] TriZPUG February 2012 Meeting: Twisted Pyramid

Justis Peters justis.peters at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:49:13 CET 2012

On 02/15/2012 07:33 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> If we can agree on what nearby means at the meeting, there may be an
> after-meeting at a nearby pub.
After TriLUG, we typically go to Ba-Da Wings. It's right around the
corner from Centennial Campus, at the Mission Valley shopping center.
Here's a page with more info:
http://barflyraleigh.com/THEBARatBaDaWings

Note that Thursdays are $2.50 for any draft beer. They have great
selection for such a tiny bar. I think they have about 20 taps and most
of them are microbrew and many of them are local.

It's also a favorite hangout for many folks from RedHat. They often have
a table there on Thursday nights. When the weather is warm, there's also
fairly plentiful outdoor seating.

Kind regards,
Justis