[TriZPUG] Python project event this weekend: Triangle Wiki

Jason Horne jdhorne at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:37:37 CET 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for the invitation to do an impromptu lightning talk last night on
the Triangle Wiki project (https://trianglewiki.org/).  As I mentioned,
it's a citizen-led effort to document everything that's cool about the
Triangle area, using the Django-based LocalWiki software (
http://localwiki.org/).

We're having an event tomorrow in preparation for our official launch, and
we'd love to have some Python programmers there to help us polish the
software, fix bugs, or implement features.  You might find something you'd
like to work on here:
https://guide.localwiki.org/Bugs_and_Feature_Requests_for_Localwiki

[We'd also love to have you participate as a photographer, writer, or in
any other capacity.  :-) ]

The event details are as follows: