[TriZPUG] TriZPUG reminder - meeting this Thursday

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Fri Jan 27 22:58:35 CET 2012

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012, Tobias McNulty wrote:

> Plenty of parking *and* guest wifi.

just a thought.

On my way home last night at 6:15pm, 15-501/Fordham (and 54
and everything on my way home) was blocked solid in the
direction going to UNC. Presumably this is a route people
will be coming to Caktus.

If a future ZPUG meeting collides with a game, we should be
told about it before hand. We must be able to do something -
shift the meeting by a week, have it at NCSU that night,
start the ZPUG meeting after the game..anything.

Joe