[TriZPUG] TriZPUG reminder - meeting this Thursday

Joseph S. Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:32:38 CET 2012

Take i-40 to NC-86.  Turn left onto MLK/Airport.  Right turn at Estes Rd.
Estes drops you off at Greensboro St. in Carrboro.  A left on Greensboro
St. will take you back to Main St.  According to Google maps its about 3
miles further, but you wouldn't have to deal with any game traffic.

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 9:08 AM, <lionface.lemonface at gmail.com> wrote:

> What route? I'm commuting that corridor these days
>
> JJ

Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com
Web: http://www.dragonstrider.com