[TriZPUG] TriZPUG reminder - meeting this Thursday

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jan 31 00:16:17 CET 2012

On 1/27/2012 2:34 PM, Og Maciel wrote:
> On 01/27/2012 02:08 PM, Andrew Leeb wrote:
>> +1 (Despite my rather lackluster attendance record…)
>
> Easily accessible parking would definitely improve my chances of
> attending it for sure! +1=2

+1. I'm all for meeting within walking distance of Milltown
after-meetings again.

Tobias, could we go back to 7pm meetings if we meet at Caktus? I think
that would help a lot of folks, too.

Apologies for the TriZPUG/Tarheel game conflict. I might work at UNC.
But I didn't go to school there and am not a Tarheel fan, thus I don't
normally pay attention to game schedules. I have now learned to pay
attention in the future, however.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530