[TriZPUG] Hackathon for 20-somethings in woods near Southpoint next Friday

Eric Butter hola at ericbeurre.com
Mon Mar 12 22:26:08 CET 2012

TriZPUGers:

Apologies for posting even though I have yet to attend an event (I have
developed quite a few pylons/pyramid web applications, and I would love to
get more involved in the group!)

If any of you are 20-something (or young at heart, perhaps ...), this is an
open invitation to join me for an a-professional hackathon next Friday in
the woods near Southpoint.  Please email me for the address.  More details
are below.

Cheers,

Eric Butter
hola at ericbeurre.com
(607-759-5959)

**

I just confirmed space for the first "barely socially functional" hackathon
(hard/soft/wetware) at a really tight house in the woods near Southpoint,
on Friday, March 23.

We will have a couple kegs (possibly from Fullsteam -- still negotiating
that out, not officially allowed).  We are appealing to 20-something
engineers in Durham and students <cough, cough, over 21> who love building
and creating.  We have plenty of space to crash for the night, if people
want to keep the nerd party rolling into the morning.

We ask people to bring project ideas, or crazy skills to help others get
their nerdy projects on a roll.  No business-related projects allowed --
this is a purely social event.  People should email me for the address (or
to meet me before the event, if they would like!), and post their project
ideas here (bit.ly/barelysociallyfunctional).