[TriZPUG] Triangle Python User Group

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Sat Mar 24 04:16:15 CET 2012

Curt,

Thanks for speaking up!

On Mar 23, 2012, at 10:58 PM, Curt Stump wrote:
> the group could benefit by creating a better way for newcomers to learn about members of the group and what they work on, etc.  I don't see a group email list as the best tool for that

I think even established members would find this useful. I'm sometimes surprised by what our folks are doing. There are the member pages on trizpug.org, but it's not the most friendliest directory:
	http://trizpug.org/Members
But maybe something we can build on, encouraging members to update their information.

Some of us are also active on Planet TriZPUG:
	http://planet.trizpug.org/

Maybe we should do more to steer newcomers and interested parties toward these resources.

  =jimA=

Jim Allman
Interrobang Digital Media
http://www.ibang.com/