[TriZPUG] TriZPUG April 2012 Meeting: Call For Talks

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Mar 26 23:31:36 CEST 2012

Thanks to Tobias McNulty, the April 26 TriZPUG meeting will be at 7pm at
Caktus Group, 209 Lloyd St, Suite 110, Carrboro:

http://trizpug.org/Members/tobias/apr-12-mtg

If you would like to present a main topic at this meeting, you should
definitely notify this email list of your topic as soon as you can
commit, and your name and topic will be up in lights.

If no one claims the podium as the main speaker, we will have lightning
talks as usual.

In any event, we will have lightning talks. If there is a main speaker,
lightning talks will be after the main speaker. You can't stop the
lightning talks. They're like lightning.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530