[TriZPUG] Meetup

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri May 25 19:10:26 CEST 2012

On 5/25/2012 1:03 PM, Christopher Fox wrote:
> I'm not familiar with Meetup. How do I say that I attended after the fact?

If you login to meetup.com and visit the event page for last night's
meeting, does it not have some kind of button to click on for rating the
meeting or something like that? I can't tell because it already shows me
as having attended because it made the announcement on meetup.com. If
you make the announcement, you automatically get marked as a "yes" RSVP.
If you RSVP with a "yes," it also automatically assumes that you went to
the meeting and advertizes that as fact on the past event pages.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530