[TriZPUG] Django Users Website

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Sep 5 17:44:25 CEST 2012

On 9/5/2012 10:22 AM, Julia Elman wrote:
> There needs to be a point of contact. Who should I put in there? (not me)

I see what you mean. They want more than just a URL and location. I'd
even need to make new tripython contact email address for this.

Oh for the love of..., Kurt, the email forwarding plan doesn't work with
the off-site DNS feature we are exploiting. I'd have to set up an email
server.

Julia, I'll have to get back to you on this after talking to Kurt.

They also provide this caveat on the about page:

"Django-ish users group?

It doesn't hurt to ask, but for now we'd like to keep it close to the
family.  We may not list you if you aren't Django-specific.  Or we
might, depending on how much Jack Daniels you can provide."

So, assuming we can get them all the information they want to register a
group, they may or not accept us But I'm all for accepting them as soon
as we can get a couple of nits worked out with the name change.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530