[TriZPUG] Django Book Reference or Web Reference

Sean Cavanaugh sean at cavanaugh.pro
Fri Sep 7 18:07:41 CEST 2012

Hey All,

I am actually randomly working on top of Django this month and I was
curious if there was some recommendations for a reference manual/book/web
reference that is the best to use from you experienced Django veterans.  I
know there are some classes but I don't have the budget this year (I
already used it up :-/).  I don't' know if this is an appropriate question
or not for this list but thought I would give it a try.

-S