[TriZPUG] Reminder: TriPython December 2013 Meeting: The Clean Architecture in Python

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Dec 18 17:00:24 CET 2013

Don't forget, tomorrow is our super-awesome meeting in Durham at Bull
City Coworking featuring the one and only Brandon Rhodes. Also,
representatives of futureus.com will be on hand to talk to Django
developers and content editors.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530