[TriZPUG] Monday MapJam at BCCW

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Oct 15 16:21:29 CEST 2013

I got the following from Robert Petrusz at our Durham host, Bull City
Coworking:

"We are hosting a unique event next Monday evening at Bull City
Coworking that is sponsored by Shareable.net and Bull City Coworking....
its a MapJam!

https://sharethetriangle.eventbrite.com/

Our goal is a fun evening where a group of local experts (one or two
dozen would be great) works together to create a single, shared map of
the "sharing economy" in our region.

Ideally, a small number of sensible and socially-conscious folks from
remote corners of the triangle will help us capture the whole region well.

This map will be shared on shareable.net's stories about the event and
will be included in stories about 25 similar maps being built around the
nation.

We'll have some dinner and maybe beer, too, if the mood strikes."

Robert is also looking for suggestions of people to invite to this. If
you know of any "sensible and socially-conscious folks" who would be
able to contribute, suggest them to robert at bullcitycoworking.com.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530