[TriZPUG] Fwd: Re: Job Posting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Aug 6 20:32:56 CEST 2014

Here's a job that's Python and R on a compute cluster. Respond to the
email address in the posting. The person who previously held the job (he
moved away to grad school elsewhere) is subscribed to this list, so you
may be able to ask questions. I will say it's a really good department
to work for. Nice people. I'd consider this a foot in the door kind of job.