[TriPython] best-of suggestion

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon May 4 22:55:30 CEST 2015

On 5/2/2015 6:48 AM, Mark Hutchinson via TriZPUG wrote:
> Last year, I suggested that we might create a page of best-of Python videos.  Maybe we should include a section on books as well.  What do you think of that inclusion?

I couldn't find your suggestion from last year. May I just put you in
charge of this page and you can just go nuts however you want with it?:

http://tripython.org/up-to-speed

That page needs some serious love. It has a section for online books and
a section for videos, though. You can populate it with whatever you
think is best. Best-of pages require frequent gardening to stay relevant
and I feel like there are so many best-of Python pages now that we might
need a best-of Python best-of list.

May I show you how to edit this page at a project night?

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
(919) 599-3530