[TriPython] Ansible Issue

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Tue Mar 14 11:27:29 EDT 2017

Thanks all, David, Barry, and Chris for the great answers including the one staring me in the face. I am indeed not up to 2.3:

$ ansible --version
ansible 2.2.1.0
…

I pip’d the latest from pypi because it wasn’t in conda-forge.

I’m also running it with (Anaconda) Python 3 which is warned to be experimental. Python 3 and ansible, that is. And on OSX (targets are Centos).

I’m just going to yum through a shell task and see if that works. I end up doing that with a lot of ansible modules. I might be better off just making a bash script but I thought I give ansible a whirl.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
Applications Analyst