[TriPython] Parking advice for hack night at Caktus?

Mark Lavin markdlavin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:46:23 EDT 2017

Jeremy,

Caktus is close to the Durham Convention Center, Carolina Theater, and
Durham Arts Council which all might have events which take up parking in
the area.

http://durhamconventioncenter.com/calendar-of-events
http://www.carolinatheatre.org/events
http://www.durhamarts.org/events.html

It's walkable to the DPAC and the Durham Bulls stadium but those events
don't have nearly as much impact on the parking in the Morgan St lot in my
experience hosting TriPython events at Caktus.

Best,

Mark