[TriPython] [Python Help for UNC PhD Student with a Conference Deadline][Scott from UNC]

Holmes, Scott Nolan holmessn at live.unc.edu
Wed Apr 25 11:57:16 EDT 2018

Dear TriPython Members,

Chris mentioned I can ask on the mailing list whether anyone is available today (5/25) or tomorrow morning to help me with some Python scripting. Name your rate and I can compensate for your time since it is on short notice

I am a UNC Phd student modeling cells using python and another program. I am competent in the modeling, but need help on the python since I have to submit to a conference soon. I plan to be at Thursday's meeting, but I wanted to see if anyone was available sooner.

Sincerely,

Scott Holmes

UNC-CH/NCSU

Joint Dept. Biomedical Engineering