[TriPython] Reminder: TriPython April 2018 Meeting: Exploratory Visualization of Data and Text

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Wed Apr 25 12:06:03 EDT 2018

Meeting tomorrow. See you there.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530

On 4/13/18, 1:05 PM, "TriZPUG on behalf of Calloway, Chris" <trizpug-bounces+cbc=unc.edu at python.org on behalf of cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

    Francois will journey to see us from Winston-Salem again this month:

    http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/apr-18-mtg

    When: Thursday, April 26, 7pm
    Where: Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)
           Biltmore Conference Room, 5th Floor
           100 Europa Drive, Suite 590
           Chapel Hill
    What: Francois Dion, organizer of the Piedmont Triad Python User Group and founder and chief data scientist at Dion Research will present on Exploratory Visualization of Data and Text. Extemporaneous "lightning talks" of 5-10 minute duration are also welcome and don't need to be pre-announced. Lightning talks are for you to "show and tell" something you've learned about Python recently, no matter how small. We all use Python, therefore, we are always learning something new about Python that we can tell others. Plenty of free parking is available in the RENCI parking deck. The meeting will be followed by our usual after-meeting at a nearby tavern for food and beverage. Come join us for a fun and informative evening.